This program provides the student with a good foundation in:
- the basics of applied statistics,
- the fundamentals of numerous problems in the areas of health,
- an ability to apply statistical knowledge to health-related data,
- an ability to understand the problems and deal with the personalities of health care personnel, and
- an ability to use computers to good advantage.
Depending on the completed undergraduate coursework the MStat Biostatistics program can take two to three years to complete.
Sample Final Projects
Professor Gregory Stoddard
295 Chipeta Way, Rm 433